Monday, October 19, 2015

My Current Go-To Palette's!



Who doesn't love a good eye shadow palette, better yet one that you could use with just about any look? Ever since I came across the Makeup Forever Pro Artist Palette #1 and the Buxom Dolly's Wild Side I have been in love. Both palette's are very pigmented and very universal. Since I have hazel eyes and I typically like to wear my everyday makeup more on the natural side I tend to grab the MUFE palette first. Depending on what I am wearing or if I am just simply bored I will add in a pop of purple from the Buxom palette as well. So please take a look at these beautiful colors and comment down below your favorite color as well as your favorite palette you have been loving and think I should try out. 



Makeup Forever Pro Artist #1




Check these beauties out! I will list the color swatches left to right as seen in top photo(:
I-528
I-514
ME-512
S-556
D-562
ME-644
S-102
I-544
D-652



Dolly's Wild Side




If you love purple like me then this palette is definitely for you! Colors will be listed left to right as seen in top photo(:

Silk Sheets
Champagne Buzz
Lingerie Lover
Mink Magnet 
Spoiled Sexy
Wild Nights



Hope you all enjoyed this post! Again please comment down below on your favorite palette that you use, I would love to check out some new ones! Hope you all have a wonderful night, XOXO Sedona

No comments:

Post a Comment