Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Ipsy Glam bag: October 2015 Unboxing




Hello beauties! So because of my lack of patience I wanted to rip my packaging open and try out my new goodies I have been waiting all month for. I enjoy getting monthly subscriptions, its like Christmas for only $10! If you have not subscribed yet, I highly encourage you to do so(: Let's get on to the reveal shall we?

Peter Lamas- Exfoliating Pumpkin Facial Scrub
It says that it is made for all skin types, deep cleanses, exfoliates and brightens skin.
Yummmm! Excited to try this out, I LOVE anything Pumpkin related.



It Cosmetics- Hello Lash Mascara
Claims that it is a 5-in-1 Clinically Proven mascara that increases Length and Volume.
My lashes are needing a little love and I honestly hope this works out for me. I will let you all know what I think about it.



Eva.Nye- Therapy Session Hair Mask
Made with Keravis protein, Argan oil, this claims to deeply condition the hair and strengthen. 
Interested in giving this a try, I am always up for trying new hair masks. I am a hair junkie, I guess the given industry I am in has made me that way.




Emite Make Up- Tweezers
I have never heard of this brand before, how did Ipsy know I was in need of new Tweezers?
Plus they are pink and look just like tweezerman.. hmmm we might have a possible dupe on our hands.





The Balm- Meet Matt(e) Hughes long lasting liquid lipstick
I had to swatch this and give it a try because I have been obsessed with liquid lipsticks lately. This looks like a cross between Lolita and love sick by Kat Von D. Super excited to wear this to work and put this to the ultimate test. Smells like peppermint which I LOVE, hopefully I wont be able to lick it off lol.



Well everyone that concludes the unboxing of my October 2015 Ipsy Glam bag, I hope you all enjoyed. If you receive Ipsy bags as well I would love to know what you got in yours, leave a comment down below. Have a wonderful day everyone! XOXO Sedona


No comments:

Post a Comment